Marcus & Damian catch up for the first time since Ikaria. They’re excited to reconnect and talk passionately about the following –
- How much biohacking can we do on the gut?
- What are safe levels of pickled and fermented vegetables?
- What is the true purpose of fermented food?
- What other non-food sources of gut improvement can we look at?
- What level of fruit & vegetable intake Japan is recommending (notable the country #1 on life expectancy)
All this and more on the latest episode of 100 Not Out.
The post 100NO 278: Why gut biohacking can be overrated & the missing link to the microbiome debate appeared first on The Wellness Couch.