Last updated: September 4, 2023
1. Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you when you visit our website, subscribe to our newsletter, or interact with our Service in any way. The types of personal information we may collect include, but are not limited to:
- Email address
- Contact information
- Location information
- Usage data
2. Purpose of Data Collection
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To send you newsletters, updates, and marketing communications
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with third parties only in the following circumstances:
- With your consent
- To comply with legal obligations
- To protect and defend our rights or property
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of our Service or the public
4. Data Security
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
6. Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites not operated by us. We have no control over the content and privacy practices of these websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites before providing any personal information.
8. Contact Information
9. Governing Law
Thank you for trusting us with your personal information. Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to protecting it in compliance with Australian privacy laws.