Improve your lifestyle; transform your life!
NOVEMBER 12 & 13, 2016
Why is it that the oldest human being ever to live (Jeanne Calment – 122 years, 164 days) smoked for 95 years, drank port wine every night and ate a kilogram of chocolate each week?
Why, (and after recording almost 200 episodes of our podcast 100 Not Out this has become crystal clear), are the most graceful agers living so well without the “perfect” diet?
How can you and I, in the fastest world we have ever experienced, cultivate a lifestyle that allows us to slow down, smell the roses and enjoy an incredible QUALITY of life up until our final days?
The answer lies in …
THE 100 NOT OUT LIFESTYLE
Metaphorically speaking, there is a recipe, with a very specific list of ingredients, that must be applied in a certain way at a certain time, that allows human beings like you and I to live the 100 Not Out Lifestyle
Ingredients include relationship building, career fulfilment, family traditions and community involvement. The manner, or way, that these lifestyle ingredients are applied determine whether you can truly live this fulfilling lifestyle or not.
Let’s be 100% clear. MOST people do not have fulfilling relationships or careers. Most people feel disconnected from their community (creating a sense of loneliness and isolation) and have no sense of tradition in their family.
Our inspiration for holding this 2-day workshop is to not only teach but to truly help you integrate these lessons into your lifestyle so that you can declare, with confidence, that you are making the rest of your life the best of your life!
We want to show you that living a healthy, happy, long life is not just about eating well or meditating. We want to show you, through the lives of the longest and best-lived people, that the “fountain of a long and healthy life” is a much richer, diverse and fulfilling stream than we could ever have imagined.
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 12
The 2017 100 Not Out Lifestyle contains 8 ingredients. If any one of them is missing, there are major consequences with the other 7 areas often affected. Over the two days you will create (with our help) and commit to a lifestyle in each of these 8 areas.
INGREDIENT 1: YOUR LIFE
- Pablo Picasso decreed “The purpose of life is to FIND your gift. The meaning of life is to GIVE it away.”
- Firstly, have you FOUND your gift? If not, we’ll help you “find” it at this event and you won’t leave until you have it.
- Secondly, HOW will you give it away? We’ll share our systems and stories on how to truly and consciously live your life purpose from a place of sincere service and giving.
- Write down on the left side of some paper 10 things you LOVE to do (play the piano, dine at restaurants, etc.) and then on the right side of the paper write down what you DID today.
- Living your life purpose is DOING the things you love to DO and LOVING what you do. If your list on both sides is not similar, you have massive room for growth and fulfilment.
INGREDIENT 2: Food & Nutrition
- Creating a sensational lifestyle around food has, despite more information than ever, been trickier than ever. Over the course of the weekend you’ll create an INSPIRING lifestyle around food and nutrition.
- From turning eating into a ritual, learning why and how to serve family style food, how to fall in love with food preparation (and the time it takes), and how the quality of your key relationships can rise immeasurably when quality food is involved.
- With a philosophy of “It’s not just about WHAT you eat. It’s HOW you eat, and WHO you eat it with”, you’ll find major areas of growth in this section no matter how much knowledge you’ve gained around food.
- You’ll learn how Damian has shaved $10,000 per year from the Kristof family grocery bill with some simple yet incredible smart tweaks around food.
Ingredient 3: Time
- Do you master your time or does time master you?
- Are there things you’d love to do in your day that your simply not getting to?
- Learn in detail how Damian and Marcus plan out their day, week, month, quarter and year.
- Damian will take you through his 100 goals exercise which he conducts each year.
- Marcus will take you through his productivity masterclass that includes how he “fits” the 8 100 Not Out Lifestyle ingredients into his life.
- Leave the event with clear outcomes for the remainder of 2016 and 2017, based on the timeless wisdom Marcus & Damian use to live their lives.
Ingredient 4: Love
- Identify what YOU need to love yourself
- Identify what your partner needs to feel loved
- Identify what your children and wider family require
- Learn how to give others what THEY need, instead of giving what YOU need (which is what most people do)
- Learn the key ingredients Marcus & Damian use to continually improve their marriage, relationship with their respective children, and most importantly, themselves.
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 13
Ingredient 5: Movement
- Learn the fundamental difference between movement and exercise.
- Understand what separates health from fitness (most people have no idea of this).
- Create a lifestyle that effortless incorporates flexibility, aerobic and anaerobic movement.
- Learn why a lack of movement can single handedly destroy every other ingredient.
Ingredient 6: Community
- Learn how you are the AVERAGE of the 5 people you spend the most time with, and HOW to authentically improve your peer group (if you need to)
- Learn how to create a true community, no matter where you live
- Learn how creating community can improve your health, wealth and career
- Learn how and why having this ingredient is more important than the food you eat and can extend your life.
- Marcus & Damian will help you create a plan that ensures you create the life of your dreams and get to celebrate it with people you love.
Ingredient 7: Financial Wealth
- Learn how to shield yourself from the “bright shiny object” society that demands you to upgrade and “buy new” at any cost.
- Learn the 3 most timeless wealth creation principles (they have existed for thousands of years)
- Learn the life-destructing impact poor financial wisdom has on humanity as they age
- Regardless of your income, learn how the wise have managed their money to create a critical mass of money that never disappears
Ingredient 8: Spiritual
- Understand what impact your faith (or lack of it) is having on every other area of life
- Learn how to live a heart-based lifestyle instead of a head-based lifestyle
- Marcus & Damian will share how they do this on a daily basis.
- Learn exactly how the biggest challenges of your life are the opportunities for you to expand your soul and self-awareness
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the 100 Not Out Lifestyle event taking place?
The 100 Not Out Lifestyle workshop takes place on Saturday November 12 and Sunday November 13 from 10am to 5pm each day. The event will be held at Milano’s in Brighton.
Could my teenage child(ren) benefit from this weekend?
Absolutely! We believe anyone from 16 onwards could absorb and apply the principles and processes we go through. We feel that if your children are ready, then they will participate and learn as much, if not more, than the rest of us (since children are often more coachable and open-minded!)
Is food included?
Food is not included over the course of the weekend. Milano’s has a range of menu options available. We recommend you to bring some healthy snacks to sustain you during any periods of the weekend where we dive deep and put some extra time into helping you create your ideal lifestyle.
Is there a couples discount?
There is no specific couples discount for this event. Our suggestion is to take advantage of the 2 for 1 special offer (pending availability).
Are all dietary requirements and allergies respected?
Absolutely! Milanos does a great job at looking after dietary requirements and allergy-specific requests of all types.
Is my ticket refundable?
Your registration to the 100 Not Out Lifestyle event is fully transferrable right up to the day of the event. However there will be no refunds provided for the weekend.
ready to join us?
Your enrolment to 100 Not Out Lifestyle includes –
- Full tuition to the two full days of the program, creating a sustainable lifestyle in the areas of
- The meaning & purpose of your life
- Your food and nutrition
- Your time
- Financial Wealth
- Your Spirit
- BONUS #1 – Lifetime access to the 100 Not Out Lifestyle Program – an online 10-module program designed to help you integrate the wisdom of the Ikarian lifestyle.
- BONUS #2- Lifetime access to the photo and video library from the 2016 100 Not Out Greek Island Longevity Retreat.
Early Bird Registration $297 for a LIMITED TIME
Damian Kristof has been walking the walk and talking the talk of wellness for the better part of the last 20 years as a Naturopath and Chiropractor. His approach and excitement regarding all things healthy and well is contagious. Damian is one of the founders of The Wellness Guys, The founder of Forage Cereal and owner of Vida Lifestyles in Melbourne Victoria Australia. He is the presenter of the New Zealand smash hit TV series Downsize Me, if a regular contributor to health in New Zealand and Australia. He regularly appears on Melbourne’s Triple M during drive time with the Rush Hour. Damian is wrapped to be able to contribute weekly to the Wellness Guys and is excited about the way the Wellness Couch is promising to change the face of health and health care globally. Around Australia, Damian can be seen live speaking on the “Power of Food” and “Crack your Stress Code”.
In a former life Marcus Pearce was a workaholic journalist, radio and television producer. That past life included an obsession with AFL football, which led him to create The Run Home on Victorian all-sports station SEN 1116, and work as an associate producer at Channel Nine’s The Footy Show.
That life also included years as a smoking, binge-drinking, overweight, pimply statistic-waiting-to-happen.
The beginning of the revolution came when he met his now-wife Sarah, a wellness chiropractor. Embarking not just on a magnificent relationship but a complete lifestyle and philosophical change, Marcus began to slowly take away his least healthy habits and replace them with life-extending, empowering ones.
The transformation from an addicted smoker to extreme (not necessarily healthy) vegan (sometimes raw) and now back again to somewhere in the middle has taken him on an incredible journey where he’s met, learnt from and worked with a range of leaders in the health and empowerment world including leading doctors, chiropractors, dentists and Tony Robbins, Dr John Demartini and Eddie McGuire.
Marcus is passionate about teaching people not to silently approve what we read in the papers and online, watch on TV and listen to on the radio. Instead, Marcus is about relentlessly challenging people to be their own person, their own “scientific researcher”, their own creator of health, so that they can live their life on their own terms and not someone else’s.